All observers, including non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and national human rights institutions (NHRIs), wishing to attend any sessions of the Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD), are required to be duly registered.
1. CRPD 7th Pre-Sessional Working Group (13-20 March 2017)
(Palais des Nations Conference Room XVII) -Accreditation period starts 27.02.2017 to 31.03.2017
2. CRPD 17th Session (20 March-12 April 2017)
(Palais des Nations Conference Room XVII) ) - Accreditation period starts 27.02.2017 to 09.03.2017
1. Participants must submit the completed renewed Conference Registration Form (http://goo.gl/6zfhnx) to the attention of Mr. Robert OUKO at email@example.com.
2. When sending your accreditation forms, kindly make sure that:
a) In your email requesting accreditation: Kindly put the subject clearly as for example:
CRPD 17th Session: Accreditation request or CRPD 7th Pre-sessional Working Group: Accreditation request
b) Clearly write the name of the session to which you are requesting to be accredited. Example: CRPD 17th Session or CRPD 7th Pre-Sessional Working Group.
c) Fill in the designation of persons requestion accreditation as Mr or Ms. Only and the name of your representative organisation clearly, including all your contact information.
d) For all requests made within the deadlines, please expect to receive confirmation of Accreditation at least 3 working days after sending the request. Late requests will be sent as time allows.
3. To receive the ground pass/badges, all applicants are required to bring the signed original of the Conference Registration Form, a valid national passport or government issued photo ID, and appear in person at the security booth of Palais des Nations (Pregny Gate, 8 - 14 Avenue de la Paix, 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland; office hours are 8:00 to 17:00, Monday through Friday).
NB: Do not send reminders for accreditation requests as this may result in duplication and delay of all accreditation.