1. Requests for accreditation should be sent to the Secretariat of the Human Rights Council Advisory Committee, for the attention of the Accreditation Officer (E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , Fax if no access to email: + 41 (0)22 917 90 11), at their earliest convenience, indicating AC "number of session" Accreditation (i.e. AC9 Accreditation) as subject reference.
2. Representatives in possession of an identity badge issued by the Security and Safety Section of the United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) or the United Nations in New York, valid for the duration of the session, will have unrestricted access to the conference rooms.
3. Representatives without a UNOG or United Nations in New York identity badge should apply in person at Pregny Gate (Palais des Nations, 8-14 avenue de la Paix, CH-1211 Geneva 10). Upon presentation of an identity document and a copy of the request for accreditation, a photo-badge valid for the duration of the session of the Committee will be issued.
4. The Accreditation Officer of the Human Rights Council Advisory Committee will be available in person from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday throughout the session.
5. Representatives wishing to participate in more than one of the meetings taking place during the same period (February-March 2013), should request accreditation only once and clearly indicate which meeting(s) they request to be accredited to:
1st session of the Working Group on Right to Peace (18-21 February 2013)
10th session of the HRC Advisory Committee (18-22 February 2013)
22nd session of the Human Rights Council (25 February-22 March 2013)
Such requests for accreditation to several meetings should be addressed to the Secretariat of the Human Rights Council:
To the attention of Ms. Julia Begey
- Prior to the session
Fax: +41 22 917 90 11
- During the session
Fax: +41 22 917 04 94
Email address: email@example.com