Second session of the Open-ended Intergovernmental working group on a draft United Nations declaration on the right to peace (30 June -4 July 2014)
The second session of the Open-ended Working Group will take place from 30 June to 4 July 2014 in room XVIII, Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland.
The working group is open-ended. This means that all United Nations Member and Observer States, intergovernmental organizations, non-governmental organizations with ECOSOC consultative status, and other relevant stakeholders may attend public meetings of the working group.
Member States, United Nations specialised agencies, intergovernmental organizations, national human rights institutions and non-governmental organizations wishing to accredit to the second session of the working group should request accreditation by completing the registration form.
The request of accreditation should be addressed to the attention of Ms. Julia Begey and submitted by email to: email@example.com or by fax: +41 22 917 90 11 (prior to the session) or fax: +41 22 917 04 94 (during the session).
To request additional information on matters related to the Working Group on the Right to Peace, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report of the first session of the Open-ended Intergovernmental Working Group on the draft United Nations declaration on the right to peace A/HRC/WG.13/1/2
- Provisional Agenda A/HRC/WG.13/2/1
- Letter of the Chairperson-Rapporteur of the working group on a draft United Nations declaration on the right to peace A/HRC/WG.13/2/2
- Note Verbale from the Secretariat circulating the new text prepared by the Chairperson-Rapporteur
- Report of the second session of the Open-ended Intergovernmental Working Group on the draft United Nations declaration on the right to peace A/HRC/27/63
- Compilation by the Chairperson-Rapporteur of proposals made during the second session of the open-ended intergovernmental working group on a draft United Nations declaration on the right to peace on his new text presented in accordance with Human Rights Council resolution 23/16 - A/HRC/WG.13/2/CRP.1