Content – Building national and international mechanisms for access to remedy, including international judicial cooperation, with respect to human rights violations by TNCs and other business enterprises - The OHCHR accountability and remedy project -
- Lene Wendland, Advisor on Business & Human Rights, OHCHR
- Chip Pitts, Lecturer in Law, Stanford Law School, Stanford University
- Nabila Tbeur, Special Advisor to the President, Conseil National des Droits de l'Homme du Maroc (speaking on behalf of the International Coordinating Committee of National Institutions for the Promotion and Protection of Human Rights Working Group on Business and Human Rights) - E | F
- Carlos M. Correa, Special Advisor on Trade and Intellectual Property, South Centre
- Richard Meeran, Partner, Leigh Day & Co.