Sessions of the Working Group on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises
Please note that the sessions are
closed to the public, except for specific "open consultations" that are indicated on this website.
The Outcome Document will be available in due course
18th session: Geneva, 25 - 28 September 2017
During the session, the Working Group will convene separate meetings with different stakeholder groups, including:
- Meeting with States: Wednesday 27 September (15:00-16:00)
- Meeting with civil society organisations: Wednesday 27 September (17:00-18:00)
- Open multi-stakeholder consultation on the theme of "The State as an economic actor and human rights": Thursday 28 September (15:00-18:00). The consultation will focus on the integration of human rights in the operation of economic diplomacy tools, such as export credit, investment guarantees, export promotion and trade missions. See concept note here.
Meetings will be held in Palais Wilson (first floor conference room). For queries about registration, please email: email@example.com, indicating "18th SESSION" in the subject line.
17th session: Geneva, 8 - 12 May 2017
During the session, the Working Group will convene separate meetings with States, Business Associations, and Civil Society Organisations in Palais des Nations, room XVI (A building, 5th floor):
- States: Wednesday 10 May 2017 (15:00-16:00)
- Civil society organisations: Wednesday 10 May 2017 (17:00-18:00)
- Business Associations: Tuesday 9 May 2017 (17:00-18:00)
16th session: Geneva, 13 - 17 February 2017
During the session, the Working Group convened separate meetings with States, Business Associations, and Civil Society Organisations in Palais des Nations, room VII (A building, 3rd floor). These were not open to the general public:
- States: Thursday 16 February 2017 (15:00-16:00)
- Civil society organisations: Thursday 16 February 2017 (16:00-17:00)
- Business Associations: Thursday 16 February 2017 (17:00-18:00)