UN Voluntary Trust Fund on Contemporary Forms of Slavery– Online application system
On-line application System (GMS) F | S
The Secretariat of the United Nations Voluntary Fund on Contemporary Forms of Slavery launched in 2013 an on-line system to allow organizations to submit applications for funding and reports on the use of grants in a more user-friendly and paper-less fashion.
The registration and application for requests for funding for 2014 will be opened from 21 January to 8 April 2013. Late applications will NOT be considered.
Before starting the application process, any new user must request the registration of your organization. The Secretariat urges applicants to proceed with the registration process as soon as possible to avoid last minute delays.
The following supporting documents will need to be uploaded to complete the registration process. Please have them ready in pdf or word format before you start the registration process.
List of mandatory documents for registration:
- A copy of the valid legal certificate of the non-profit organization
- The statutes of the organization
- One reference letter and contact details of two referees within competent organizations (preferably an internationally recognized or well-known organization) in the field of contemporary forms of slavery
- Three most recent bank statements.
Once registered, you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration, also providing you with a username and a password and giving you instructions on how to proceed with the application process.
Once registered, organizations should fill the on-line application form , to be completed in all its parts no later than 8 April 2013. Only complete applications received by 8 April will be accepted and reviewed by the Secretariat.
For further instructions on how to submit an application through GMS, please refer to the User’s Manual E | F | S
Please, click here to access GMS
From 2013 onwards, the call for applications is launched and opened between January and April of every year.
The grant cycle for the year 2014 is as follows:
- Deadline for the submission of project applications for 2014: 8 April 2013
- Annual session of Board of Trustees: 18 - 22 November 2013
- Disbursement of 2014 grant: February/March 2014
- Submission of Financial and Narrative reports on the use of 2014 grant: 15 April 2015