Launch of the OHCHR 2012 Report, Thursday, 23 May 2013
- Member States: Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic (the), Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic (the), Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands (the), New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea (the), Romania, Russian Federation (the), Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland (the), United States of America (the), Uruguay, Venezuela (the Bolivarian Republic of).
- Other participants: European Union, Holy See (the), State of Palestine.
List of speakers (in chronological order)
- André Doren, Chief, External Outreach Service
- Navanethem Pillay, High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Mercedes Morales, Chief, Donor and External Relations Section
- Russian Federation (the)
- Republic of Korea (the)
- Syrian Arab Republic
- United States of America (the)
- Netherlands (the)
- South Africa
- United Kingdom and Northern Ireland (the)
Written Statements by Member States
Audio files of interventions by Member States
OHCHR Publications and
E-Products Catalogue 2016
The OHCHR Publications Catalogue 2016 features over 150 current and noteworthy titles available in multiple official United Nations languages.
Take our reader survey and tell us what you think about OHCHR publications
Handbook for Human Rights Treaty Body Members
Other recent publications
Laws that discriminate against women
(PDF - 617KB)
These studies are made available for information only. The views they express are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of the UN.
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
Palais des Nations
CH–1211 Geneva 10
Rights and permissions