Launch of the OHCHR 2012 Report, Thursday, 23 May 2013
- Member States: Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic (the), Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic (the), Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands (the), New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea (the), Romania, Russian Federation (the), Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland (the), United States of America (the), Uruguay, Venezuela (the Bolivarian Republic of).
- Other participants: European Union, Holy See (the), State of Palestine.
List of speakers (in chronological order)
- André Doren, Chief, External Outreach Service
- Navanethem Pillay, High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Mercedes Morales, Chief, Donor and External Relations Section
- Russian Federation (the)
- Republic of Korea (the)
- Syrian Arab Republic
- United States of America (the)
- Netherlands (the)
- South Africa
- United Kingdom and Northern Ireland (the)
Written Statements by Member States
Audio files of interventions by Member States