Credits for this project
This project is the result of a global cooperative effort on the part of many partners:
- United Nations agencies, programmes and other organs, including but not limited to:
- The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) and its field presences,
- The International Telecommunication Union (ITU),
- The United Nations Department of Public Information (DPI) and its Information Centres and Services (UNIC and UNIS),
- The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) national offices, and
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), its regional offices and national commissions;
- Governments and their Permanent Missions to the United Nations;
- International, regional and local non governmental organizations;
- Universities and linguistic institutes;
- Other individuals and organizations.
Part of this project has been sponsored through an earmarked contribution by the Government of the Republic of San Marino.
We thank everyone who has generously placed their language skill at OHCHR's disposal.