Country visits of the Independent Expert on protection against violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity
As per Human Rights Council resolution
A/HRC/32/2, the Independent Expert is mandated to conduct country visits.
Dates of country visits of the Independent Expert are indicated below when they have been confirmed with the host country.
Country visits of the Independent Expert:
- Sri Lanka, postponed by the Independent Expert
- Ukraine, 30 April-10 May 2019
- Mozambique, 3-10 December 2018
- Georgia, 25 September-5 October 2018
- Argentina, 1-10 March 2017
Sri Lanka postponed by the Independent Expert:
Ukraine 30 April to 10 May 2019:
Mozambique 3 to 10 December 2018:
Georgia 25 September to 5 October 2018:
Agentina 1-10 March 2017: