Third session of the open-ended intergovernmental working group on a draft United Nations declaration on the right to peace (20 - 24 April 2015)
The third session of the open-ended working group will take place from 20 to 24 April 2015 in room XIX, Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland.
The working group is open-ended. This means that all United Nations Member and Observer States, intergovernmental organizations, non-governmental organizations with ECOSOC consultative status, and other relevant stakeholders may attend public meetings of the working group.
Member States, United Nations specialised agencies, intergovernmental organizations, national human rights institutions and non-governmental organizations wishing to accredit to the third session of the working group should request accreditation by completing the registration form.
The request of accreditation should be addressed to the attention of Ms. Elodie Sabau and submitted by email to: [email protected] or by fax: +41 22 917 90 11.
To request additional information on matters related to this working group, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected].
- Provisional agenda - A/HRC/WG.13/3/1
- Report of the second session of the open-ended intergovernmental working group on a draft United Nations declaration on the right to peace - A/HRC/27/63
- Revised text prepared by the Chairperson-Rapporteur pursuant to Human Rights Council 27/17 of 25 September 2014
- References used for the revised text by the Chairperson-Rapporteur
- Report of the open-ended intergovernmental working group on a draft United Nations declaration on the right to peace on its third session - A/HRC/29/45