Third session of the open-ended intergovernmental working group on transnational corporations and other business enterprises with respect to human rights
Written Contributions: Submission Information
The Chairmanship of the OEIGWG welcomes written contributions received thus far in the process (see the first and second sessions) and invites all interested stakeholders to continue contributing to the preparation for the third session.
In order for your contribution to be published on the OEIGWG web page, it must:
- Be relevant to the OEIGWG session;
- Contain no insulting or inappropriate language; and
- Be submitted in one of the official UN languages.
Submissions should be sent to the OEIGWG Secretariat at [email protected]. Your email should clearly contain:
- Contact information for the representative submitting the statement (name, phone, email);
- The submitting organization’s name (as it appears in the ECOSOC NGO database, if the organization has ECOSOC consultative status);
- The names of all other organizations joining the statement; and
- The title of the statement.
All Submissions are final, and no changes can be made afterwards. Written contributions are posted, unedited, in the language(s) received from the submitting organization; OHCHR is not responsible for the content of any submission. Because OHCHR must verify that all of the above conditions are met, submissions received close in time to the third session may not be published on the web page prior to the start of the session.
Written Contributions for the Third Session
Non-governmental organizations with ECOSOC consultative status
- BIAC, FTA-BSCI, ICC and IOE
- Center for International Environmental Law
- CETIM [English | French | Spanish]
- CETIM and TNI [English | French | Spanish]
- Indian Law Resource Center
- International Baby Food Action Network
- ISHR (joint statement)
- ITUC - ITF (joint statement)
- Treaty Alliance Germany
- Verein Sudwind Entwicklungspolitik
- WILPF (joint statement on behalf of 14 NGOs)
Other relevant stakeholders